The Insurance Commission has recently published a Danvil Claims Batch 2 update. This is an additional list of plan holders whose checks are scheduled for releasing starting today. These are plan holders who already filed their claims but were not included in the first list of Batch 2 claimants. Releasing of checks is also being done for those who have filed their claims after the release of the first Batch 2 list.
Who Are Included in this List?
The names included in this additional list can be found here. As per notice, the Insurance Commission is continuously releasing checks to the following:
(1) For planholders with fully paid (but not yet matured) plans after the Stay Order of the IC dated 10 October 2013, the premiums they paid will be returned to them in full;
(2) For planholders actively paying their plans, the premiums they paid will likewise be paid to them in full; and
(3) Planholders whose plans are not fully paid but their names are included in the master list.
Where to Claim
Checks are being released at DANVIL’s office located at the 2nd floor PPSTA Bldg. 1, Quezon Avenue corner Banawe St., Quezon City, Monday- Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The check release is on a day-to-day basis as per given schedule. Those who are to get their checks are requested to bring the original copies of their Policy Face Page, Contract Provision, Certificate of Full Payment, and two (2) government-issued IDs with their picture and signature.
For DANVIL planholders, who are in the master list but are yet to submit claims documents to the Liquidator and/or the Insurance Commission, you are requested to submit the photocopy of the claims documents mentioned above at the same address as above as soon as possible. Please bring the original copies for verification.
For any question about the claims process, you may call the Liquidator or his staff at 232-0671-72, 09164552116, 09426154481, or at its email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is still no official announcement as to release of claims for lapsed policies.
Latest posts by Teresa Martinez (see all)
- Create a New Look for the New Year - December 31, 2017
- 5 Tips for Bringing Your Family Closer Together - December 21, 2017
- De-stress Your Hair with NOVUHAIR Holiday Bash Promo - December 20, 2017