Are you looking for products to assist you in your everyday life as a plus-sized person? Here are some of the best products your money can buy.
1. Seatbelt extender
– You want to be safe anywhere you go, and one of the best ways to be safe when traveling is to put on your seatbelt. But if you are a bigger size, the standard length of a seatbelt may not enough. Keep yourself safe by buying a seatbelt extender. These are great for when you have to ride a plane, so you don’t need to ask the flight attendant for one.
2. Workout equipment
– You may embrace your curves but it does not mean that you should neglect your health. Curves or not, exercise is still important and must be a regular habit for everyone. For people who are curvier and heavier than the average, there is workout equipment that can take on a heavier load than normal. You can check out your local gym if they have that equipment. Or, if you have the budget, you can choose to buy and exercise at home.
3. Heavy-duty toilet seats
– When you are on the heavier side, it can get scary when you sit down on the recliner, sofa, or even the toilet seat. But when you invest in a heavy-duty toilet seat, don’t worry about your weight affecting the toilet seat as they are really made to withstand heavier loads. So you don’t have to be afraid whether the toilet seat might crack or even cave in, and you or a family member can now feel completely safe while going to the toilet.
4. Body wash applicator
– When you have a bigger size, sometimes taking a shower or just cleaning yourself can be a hard task. That’s because there will be some hard to reach places that your hands cannot reach. To make it easier for you during your showers or baths, you can get a body wash or lotion applicator that has at least 12″ plastic handle to help you for the times when you need to wash or clean the hard to reach places, like your back, etc. This is also helpful for those who have a hard time bending or kneeling and or have a back injury.
5. Plus sized clothes
– One of the things that can be hard to purchase when you have curves. When you go to the department store, you might find a design that you really like, only to find that they do not have in your size. It’s a good thing that many clothes designers have realized that they also have a big market they can cater to if they consider curvier individuals. While some just ensure that their regular clothes also offer bigger sizes, there are other designers who also come up with a plus size line, with exclusive designs specially made for curvier people. Now, you don’t have to worry about getting clothes, whether it is for regular, everyday use or for special occasions.
There are a good number of products that particularly fit people with curves. It is just a matter of finding the right ones that could make daily living easier and happier, regardless of our weight or physical built.