Why is it important to remain inspired each and every day of our lives? It is because not every day will be inspiring. In fact, many days will be the exact opposite, making us perform less than we can actually do and settle for goals way below our standards. It doesn’t really matter what it is, as long as we believe in it, we can live our dreams.
The Inspire Every Day Event
“Inspiration Got Us Started, Passion Keeps Us Going.” This was the theme of the Inspire Every Day event that happened on July 30, 2016 at the Ayala Museum. From 9:00AM to 6:00PM, visitors engaged in interesting activities to celebrate art, literature, history, and everything else that promotes genuine inspiration. To think that everyone had free access to enter Ayala Museum and Filipinas Heritage Library, it was indeed an invitation to discover our inner passion in an environment that truly supports it.
The event, visitors were treated to the following:
- A selection of changing exhibitions, such as Object Travelogue/Dialogue, which showcases pieces from the Ayala Museum collection that have been featured in exhibitions abroad
- Sanso: Setting the Stage, an exhibition of reproductions of Sanso’s work by artists Toym Imao and James Reyes that showcase his stage and costume design work.
- The Diary of Tetsuya Noda: Steven Co Collection, which presents an intimate glimpse into the life of the Japanese contemporary printmaker
- A special look at an exhibit from Julia Nebrija called Old Manila Lego Architecture
- Talks on How to Make it in Manila from Manila’s most in-demand fashion photographer BJ Pascual
- Historical Films from multi-award winning film director, composer, editor, sound designer and writer Jerrold Tarog
- Activity Stations throughout the venue, with a patch station from ARTWORK, a portrait studio by BJ Pascual
- Historical diorama coloring by the Ayala Museum that are guaranteed to unleash your creativity
- Incredible and exciting performances including Rock Ballet by Ballet Philippines, a yoga class for your the little ones from Fire Tree Press, a Historical Rap Battle, as well as pop-up performances from Manila Symphony Orchestra’s Junior Orchestra and artists from the Tago Jazz Cafe
- Avida Land’s Homepossible installation, located at the Museum Café and brought to life by painter and calligrapher Anina Rubio’s live art
If that ain’t a loaded day, then I do not know what is.
Becoming and Remaining Inspired
“Inspire Every Day and Homepossible are venues for the public to be inspired to achieve their dreams and live their aspirations. We hope that visitors can take their learnings from the day and carry them on into their daily lives,” says Tess Tatco, Avida Marketing Head. Avida believes that a place to dream and thrive is vital to being able to create opportunities and pursue passions. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Our actions and thinking tend to be influenced by our environment, and these are the very same things that will determine if we become and remain inspired.
Through Avida’s Homepossible event, visitors are given an opportunity to become homebuyers, find a space where they can express themselves and experience an inspired life firsthand. Avida also launched “Pursuit of Passion,” a lifestyle blog and resource guide that motivates and encourages everyone to breathe life into their passions for art, design, wellness and finance.
For more information, visit pursuitofpassion.ph and www.avidaland.com.
For most of us, our home is the first thing we see when we open our eyes and the last one we see when we close our eyes. How we feel about our home is a major factor in inspired living. It sets the tone for our hopes, expectations, and passion.
It makes sense to aim for a home that will encourage us to dream and work passionately while affording the quality of life that we all deserve.