Question: How do you win big money by making yourself beautiful and leading others to do the same?
Answer: By creating your own makeup tutorial video and getting the chance to win P100,000 in this year’s “Ever Bilena’s Big Beauty Challenge”.
Now on its second year, Ever Bilena encourages vloggers, aspiring and professional makeup artists residing in the Philippines to produce a makeup video using Ever Bilena products and following the specified weekly theme.
The challenge is to create a makeup video tutorial using Ever Bilena products according to the given weekly theme towards winning the grand finals.
- The video must run from one to three minutes and must show participants applying makeup on themselves. No models allowed.
- The weekly theme will be posted every Friday on the Ever Bilena Cosmetics Facebook page. Participants have seven days to create their videos. All entries must be uploaded by Thursday 11:59 PM on the participant’s Facebook page with the hashtags #EBBigBeautyChallengeYear2 and #everbilena. Participants can submit as many videos as they wish.
- One winner will be chosen every week and will receive P15,000 cash. All weekly winners will compete in the grand finals. The contest will run from December 15 until February 22, 2018. This year’s Big Beauty Challenge winner will receive P70,000 cash and P30,000 worth of Ever Bilena Products.
Ever Bilena products used in the video : 20%
Creativity : 40%
Makeup Executions and Skills : 20%
Most Number of Views and Shares : 20%
It’s time to explore your creative side while stepping into the new wave of glam. There are many who can expertly apply makeup on other people but it takes extraordinary skill to apply it on one’s self while providing instructions to viewers. What better way to do it than winning cash and quality products.
Latest posts by Teresa Martinez (see all)
- Create an Ever Bilena Makeup Video and Win P100,000 - December 11, 2017
- The Pros and Cons of Getting a Fixed vs Variable Rate Mortgage - December 2, 2017
- REP Stages Hair as 2017 Year-end Grand Musicale - November 23, 2017